Sunday, June 10, 2012

As promised, I am now privy to new information on new and upcoming developments in the cellular/mobile industry as a business opportunity. In my inner-dimensional aethereal travels I am able to travel long distances sometimes for entertainment or for seeking new information. This blog will discuss on the cellular/mobile phone industry which is taking the Internet by storm and revolutionizing mobile communications. A web portal On one aethereal travel I witnessed the grand opening of LifeMobile -- a business opportunity. I was able to write down the following information when I intercepted a thought-transmission: "Dear future LifeMobile Affiliates, Get ready for a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Sunday June 10th! Please make sure your entire team is on this call to hear the latest ground breaking news from all the LifeMobile top leaders! Call starts promptly at 3:00pm Est so don't be late. Dial in: 805-399-1000 Access Code: 171517 It's really big news! Don't miss it! LifeMobile Corporate -- Jaime Ferber 813-420-0389 "Rockstar" Make money every time people pay their electric bill! Step 1. 3 minute call 646-222-0301 Step 2. go to www.greenteamnrg.com and watch the recorded webinar under the opportunity tab. Step 3. call me..Jaime 813-420-0389

No comments:

Post a Comment